Powersports - Marine Technician
Are you looking for a change of pace with the fastest advancing power sports company in Northwest Wisconsin? Airtec Sports in Hudson is looking for a qualified powersports and small engine mechanic with experience and is driven by challenges... The right candidate will have a passion for powersports and will want to be part of a powersports family with Airtec Sports!
• Adjust points, valves, carburetors, distributors, and spark plug gaps, using feeler gauges.
• Dismantle engines, using hand tools, and examine parts for defects.
• Obtain problem descriptions from customers, and prepare cost estimates for repairs.
• Perform routine maintenance such as cleaning and oiling parts, honing cylinders, and tuning ignition systems.
• Reassemble engines after repair or maintenance work is complete.
• Remove engines from equipment, and position and bolt engines to repair stands.
• Repair and maintain gasoline engines used to power equipment such as portable saws, lawn mowers, generators, and compressors.
• Repair or replace defective parts such as magnetos, water pumps, gears, pistons, and carburetors, using hand tools.
• Replace motors.
• Test and inspect engines to determine malfunctions, to locate missing and broken parts, and to verify repairs, using diagnostic instruments.
Hours Monday - Friday 9-530 and Saturdays 9-2
Please apply below or contact us for more information! 715-690-2415 or email firstname.lastname@example.org