Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Polaris Industries RANGER 570 FULL SIZE
Airtec Sports of Hudson
RANGER 570 FULL SIZE
Unmatched SxS Performance and Value
- Hard Working Features & Superior Ergonomics: The legendary full-size performance, quality and value you expect from RANGER®, plus refined comfort for 3 riders.
- Proven Ranger Performance: Power through the tough jobs with the purpose designed and built 570cc ProStar® 570 engine. This utility workhorse comes with class-leading 44 HP and Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to keep you moving in any weather. Count on the True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
- Ready To Ride On Any Terrain: Whether you're using your RANGER for work around your property or a recreational ride with your family, all 3 passengers will experience comfort. With 10.5" of ground clearance, 9" of up-front suspension travel, and 10" of independent rear suspension travel, you'll navigate the toughest terrains and obstacles on the trail.
- True Work Horse: The RANGER 570 Full-Size easily handles the biggest loads with a massive 1,500 lb. payload and towing capacity, plus a durable composite gas assist dump box that holds up to 800 lb. Haul more, work harder and get more done in fewer trips.
- Comfort & Convenience: The interior cab of the RANGER 570® Full-Size seats 3 people and is equipped with 4 times more storage and 2 cup holders so you can comfortably take everything you need along for the job.
- Adjustable Tilt Steering: Utilize the tilt steering to adjust the position of the steering wheel to easily enter and exit the vehicle.
- VersaTrac Turf Mode: For work around the house, unlock the rear differential for easier and tighter turns that won't tear up your lawn.
- Easy Maintenance: Designed so you can easily maintain the vehicle with minimal service appointments. Change your oil and check the engine with just a few simple steps.
- Full-Size Performance. Unmatched Value.: RANGER 570 Full-Size has proven quality and can handle the long work hauls and trail rides. It maintains 32 MPG and nearly 300 miles out of every tank of fuel. There's no question this utility work horse is the best value in its class.
- Standard 2" Receiver Hitch: Connect your trailer to your RANGER with the standard 2" receiver and maximize the impressive 1,500 lb towing capacity.
- Gas Assist Dump Box: For the larger loads, utilize the gas assist dump box to unload the bed of your RANGER.
- Versatile Cargo Box: Haul up to 800 lb using the cargo box and take advantage of Polaris Lock & Ride® Accessories to carry any item needed for the job.
- 44 HP
- 567cc ProStar® 570 Engine
- VersaTrac Turf Mode
- On-Demand True AWD/2WD
- 25" 489 Tires
- Stamped Steel Wheels
Engine & Drivetrain
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders Displacement: 567cc
- Drive System Type: On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke Single Cylinder DOHC
- Fuel System/Battery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 36.5 x 54 x 11.5 in (93 x 137 x 29 cm)
- Dry Weight: 1070.85 lb (486 kg)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: N/A lb / 800 lb (N/A kg / 363 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 9 gal (34.1 L)
- Ground Clearance: 10.5 in (26.7 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H): 114 x 60 x 74 in (290 x 152 x 188 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Person Capacity: 3
- Wheelbase: 79 in (200.7 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission
- Adjustable Driver Seat: Not Equipped
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride®
- Front Suspension: MacPherson Strut 9 in (22.9 cm) Travel
- Hitch Towing Rating: 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard 2 in (5 cm) Receiver
- Instrumentation: Single Analog Dial with 2" LCD Rider Information Center, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seatbelt Reminder Light, DC Outlet
- Lighting: 50W Headlight, LED Tail
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, IRS 10.0 in (25.4 cm) Travel
- Tilt Steering: Standard
Tires / Wheels
- Electronic Power Steering: Optional Accessory
- Front Tires: 25 x 8-12; 489
- Rear Tires: 25 x 10-12; 489
- Wheels: Stamped Steel
NOTES:The Polaris RANGER® can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver's license to operate. Passengers must be at least 12 years old. Drivers and passengers should always wear helmets, eye protection, and seat belts. Always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol/ drugs don't mix. All drivers should take a safety training course. Call 800‑342‑3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2019 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke Single Cylinder DOHC
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- MacPherson Strut
- Front Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Front Tire
- 25 x 8-12; 489
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, IRS
- Rear Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Rear Tire
- 25 x 10-12; 489
- Dry Weight
- 1070.85 lb. (486 kg)
- 79 in. (200.7 cm)
- Front Travel
- 9 in. (22.9 cm)
- Rear Travel
- 10.0 in. (25.4 cm)
- Ground Clearance
- 10.5 in. (26.7 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 9 gal. (34.1 L)
- Box Capacity
- 800 lb. (363 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 1,500 lb. (680.4 kg)
- Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Drive System
- On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Sage Green